Minelab | GPZ 7000 Metal Detector | LMS Metal Detecting
Minelab Military Discount Program - Learn More
Manufacturer SKU 3301-0001
*NOTICE – If you’re seeing this message, 24 hour in store pickup might be delayed 3 -5 days due to low inventory on this item.
Minelab GPZ 7000 Metal Detector Ultimate Depth and Control
With extreme depth and maximum sensitivity on all gold, the innovative GPZ 7000 gold detector takes you to the next level of gold detection.
ZVT Technology: So how deep can you go? Well, up to 40%* deeper than the GPX series. Old gold fields are new again, thanks to the revolutionary new ZVT technology. Minelab takes you much deeper than ever before!
- Total Weight: 7.32 lbs (3.32 kgs)
- Frequency: Zero Voltage Transmission (ZVT)
- Waterproof: GPZ 7000 is Weatherproof in Rain or Wet Conditions (but not submersible)
- Wi-Stream: Uses Low-Power Digital Audio Transmission to Achieve No Perceivable Audio Time Lag (less than 10 ms). This Provides Reliability and Maximum Sound Quality
- GPSi: Uses a U-Blox GPS Engine to Integrate Location and Time Data with Detector Settings
- Battery Type: Li-Ion Rechargeable Pack (7.2V DC, 72Wh)
- Battery Life: 8-10 hours
- Search Coil: 14x13" Waterproof Super-D Smart Search Coil
- Headphones: Koss UR-30 Headphones included
- Full Color Display: Full color LCD Display
- Multi-Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish or Turkish
- Warranty: 3-year warranty
Minelab | GPZ 7000 Metal Detector | LMS Metal Detecting
GPZ 7000 Overview
This exciting detector has many versatile features and new technologies, including wireless audio, integrated GPS and a weatherproof platform. With Extreme Gold Depth capability, Maximum Gold Sensitivity, Precision Ground Balance, and Zero Voltage Transmission (ZVT)- the innovative GPZ 7000 takes gold detecting to a new level of performance. With easy page navigation for detecting and mapping functions, and icons showing settings at a glance, you’ll be an expert in no time.
The incredible sensitivity of the GPZ 7000 with the Super‑D coil gives you the ultimate advantage in the field. Find gold others have missed, from sub-gram gold through to those elusive ‘retirement nuggets’ still out there.
Factory Included Items:
- Minelab GPZ 7000 Metal Detector
- 14″ x 13″ Super D Configuration Coil
- Koss Headphones
- WM12 Wireless Headphone Module
- Minelab Li-ion Rechargeable Battery Pack
- Minelab PRO-SWING 45 Harness Metal Detector Support – Evenly distributes the detector’s weight
- 3 Year Warranty
- Extreme Gold Depth: So how deep can you go? Well, up to 40%* deeper than the GPX series. Old gold fields are new again, thanks to the revolutionary new ZVT technology. Minelab takes you much deeper than ever before.
- Maximum Gold Sensitivity: The incredible sensitivity of the GPZ 7000 with the Super‑D coil gives you the ultimate advantage in the field. Find gold others have missed, from sub-gram gold through to those elusive ‘retirement nuggets’ still out there.
- Precision Ground Balance: Most gold is buried in the mineralized ‘difficult’ ground that many detectors can’t cope with. The GPZ 7000 accurately ‘balances’ and automatically ‘tracks’ to even the most severe ground conditions, with ease.
- Enhanced Noise Immunity: The outstanding noise immunity of the GPZ 7000 enables very smooth and quiet detecting. With 256 Noise Cancel channels, the GPZ 7000 picks up less atmospheric noise. Listen to the gold, not the noise interference.
- Simple Menu System: The easy-to-use Menu Pages group similar functions together under Detect and Map sections, with all settings quickly accessible. Use the Guide Sequences to get started. You don’t need to be an expert to find gold.
- Wireless Audio Freedom: Detect without your headphones attached to the detector. With the WM 12 Wireless Module you have the choice of using the in-built speaker, the supplied headphones, or your favorite headphones.
- GPS Locating and PC Mapping: See your location and log gold finds as you detect. With the built-in GPS you’ll efficiently cover more ground and won’t miss a nugget! Record your favorite ‘hot-spots’ by saving data to XChange 2 with Google Maps.
- Waterproof Coil to 3 ft: The GPZ 14 coil is waterproof and submersible to a depth of 3 ft. You can easily detect rivers and shorelines with no fuss! The weatherproof design of the GPZ 7000 allows you to go detecting in rainy or wet conditions.
- Zero Voltage Transmission (ZVT): creates ultra‑constant high-power opposite polarity magnetic fields, increasing gold sensitivity. This innovative technology detects gold nuggets at extreme depths.
- The Super‑D smart coil: consists of a central transmit winding and two outer receive windings. This configuration greatly decreases interference from magnetic soils, reducing ground noise.
- GPSi: uses a u‑blox GPS engine to integrate location and time data with detector settings. This creates WayPoint, FindPoint and GeoHunt files to use with XChange 2.
- Wi‑Stream: uses low-power digital audio transmission to achieve no perceivable audio time lag (<10 ms). This provides reliability and maximum sound quality.
Manufacturer SKU: 3301-0001
Product Type: GPZ 7000 Metal Detector
Detector Type: Gold
Application: Gold Prospecting (Waterproof coil to 1m/3ft)
Frequency/Transmission: Zero Voltage Transmission (ZVT)
Coil (standard): 14" x 13" Super‑D Configuration with skidplate (waterproof to 1 m/3 ft)
Audio Output: 6.3 mm (¼") non-waterproof socket, Wi‑Stream wireless signal transmission
Headphones Supplied: KOSS UR 30 100 ohm with 6.3 mm plug (¼-inch) (non-waterproof)
Visual Display: Full colour LCD (320 x 240 pixels)
USB Connectivity: USB interface for XChange 2 PC software
Detect Modes: Gold Mode (High Yield, General, Extra Deep) Ground Type (Normal, Difficult, Severe)
Discrimination: All Metal
Audio tone: 1-100
Ground Balance: Auto and Manual (Quick‑Trak trigger button)
Ground Balance Type: Auto and Manual (Quick‑Trak trigger button)
Sensitivity Adjust: Level (1-20)
Tune / Noise Cancel: Auto and Manual (256 channels)
Threshold: Level (1-50) Pitch (1-100)
Target Volume Adjust: Range (1-20) Limit (1-20)
Battery: Li-Ion Rechargeable Pack (7.2V DC, 72Wh)
Low battery alert: Yes
Length Collapsed: 1170 mm (46.1”) Laid flat, packed position: 1304 mm (51.3”)
Length Extended: 1526 mm (60.1”) Laid flat, packed position: 1651 mm (65.0”)
Weight: 3.32 kg (7.32 lb) (Including GPZ 14 coil, skidplate and 72Wh battery)
Warranty: 3 years control box & coil
See - frequently asked question
Is the metal detector fully waterproof?
No, the GPZ 7000 should not be submersed in water however it can be used in rainy or wet conditions with it’s weatherproof design. Thank you for your question.