Download - V.1.11 Legend Update for Windows
Download - V.1.11 Legend Update for MacOS
Nokta Legend website downloads page - https://www.noktadetectors.com/metal-detector/the-legend/
The update includes the following advancements:
Updates Made -
- A new level "0" has been added to the Iron Filter (IF) setting in the Park, Field and Goldfield modes. In addition, a new level 9 has been added to the Iron Filter (IF) setting. There has been no change to the levels 1-8. Level 9 will become handy when trying to discriminate some unwanted mid-conductors such as shotgun cartridges as iron.
- The Backlight setting has been reconfigured as below:
The Backlight setting’s levels have been increased to 6 from 5. Levels 1-5 in the software version 1.09 is now equal to 2-6 in this version. Level 1 in this version is now the reduced level.
- The automatic Backlight setting has been reconfigured to work as below:
a) When the automatic Backlight setting was on, the automatic Backlight was not activated when the pinpoint button was pressed to turn on Tracking in the Ground Balance screen. This now has been updated.
b) When the automatic Backlight setting was on, the Backlight was turning off once you exit the Settings menu. This now has been updated so that the Backlight goes off within the normal time-out period.
c) When the automatic Backlight setting was on, the automatic Backlight was not activated when the pinpoint button was pressed in the Notch Discrimination Pattern. This now has been updated.
d) While in Automatic Ground Balance, the auto backlight will now be lit until the ground balancing is completed.
- M3 multi frequency in PARK mode has been updated to prevent coins from being masked by aluminum foil.
- Bottle Cap Rejection setting has been added.
When the device is in multi frequency, select the Recovery Speed setting and press the pinpoint button. When you navigate with the right and left buttons, you will see the letters "bC" appear on the right side of the screen. You can adjust the bC value between 1-8 using the + and – buttons. When the bC is 0, it means that it is off.
- Ground Suppressor setting has been added.
It is used to eliminate false ground signals in tough terrains. To access the setting, select the Recovery Speed setting and press the pinpoint button. When you navigate with the right and left buttons, you will see the letters "GS" appear on the right side of the screen. You can adjust the GS value between 1-8 using the + and – buttons. When the GS is 0, it means that it is off. It is recommended that you leave this setting at off position unless needed.
- The audio emitted as the Tone Break points are changed while in 60-Tone, has been modified with increased bass.
- Audio Gain setting has been activated in the Gold Field Mode.
- Warning tones have been added to the buttons.
The buttons will now emit a warning tone in the following cases:
a) To indicate the minimum and maximum levels of settings.
b) When an inactive setting in a specific mode trying to be activated.
The loudness of the warning tones will work directly proportional to the Volume setting.
- Bluetooth Chip Version will now be displayed.
When the Bluetooth headphones are paired with the device and the Bluetooth setting is selected, press and hold the Discrimination button. The Bluetooth chip version will be displayed in the clock section. When the button is released, the clock will be displayed again.
- The loudness of the Volume Level 1 has been reduced in PARK, FIELD and BEACH modes.
- General improvements have been implemented.
It is recommended you restore your Legend to the factory defaults after the update has completed – this will remove any saved profiles so the updates can be applied properly.
To do so after powering the Legend on:
- Press the settings button once
- In the menu scroll over to profile icon (looks like a person) then hold down the pinpoint button until the screen reads Fd (Factory Default)